As an established manufacturer in the automotive industry, my client is looking to add an FP&A Accountant to the team to support with the delivery of driving business excellence within all aspects of financial controls, leading to reporting transparency.
This business situated in an industrial park, offering lots of parking and easy routes in and out of Coventry, is looking to develop the team as part of a new business strategy to increase revenue and improve operational performance.
As an FP&A Accountant you will be required to:
- Support in strategic planning as well as contribute significantly with budgets and forecasts
- Complete monthly reporting including analysis, preparation of accruals and prepayments, sales and margin analysis etc...
- Manage and control inventory as well as liaise consistently with the supply chain management
- Reconcile balance sheets and P&L accounts
- Provide cost centre management, profitability analysis and customer spend reports
- Offer product costing, variance analysis as well as handling multi-currency reporting
- Appraise projects and control CapEx
- Calculate and monitor inter-company recharges
- Support with the development of newly implemented ERP
This role is crucial to the new structure of the finance team. Reporting directly into the Finance Director. Ideal characteristics for the role are:
- Graduate, preferably with a degree in accountancy and/or finance
- CIMA qualified (finalist or part-qualified may be considered however relevant experience will be neccassary)
- Advanced MS Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, macros)
- Strong working knowledge of an ERP like SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics
For the right candidate, this role will offer:
- Salary of up to £38,000
- Competitive bonus package
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
Role: FP&A Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.