We are hiring experienced, passionate health and social care staff to work in a domestic abuse setting in the Chester area.
You must be female to work at this site.
We're expanding our candidate base, and we need you. Ready for a new role that's both rewarding emotionally and financially...?
Every year, a significant number of individuals face the challenges of situations involving domestic abuse and lack of permanent housing. Our client in Ellesmere Port has a prominent presence, its main goal is aimed at assisting females, including those without stable housing or currently experiencing homelessness. They are dedicated to collaborating with individuals of all genders, including children, who are escaping instances of domestic abuse.
We are looking for a team of bank workers to pickup ad-hoc shifts, either days or nights at this service. You will book yourself onto shifts via our candidate app, giving you the freedom to work when you want. We have regular work with this client. There is always the option to be made permanent too, if that is something you want.
We have 12hr shifts available, and some 6/8 hr shifts.
What will you be doing?
- To provide a high-quality supported accommodation service.
- To work with clients on a one-to-one basis to assist them to make informed choices and remain safe.
- To enable clients to develop themselves and advance their independence, assisting them to access employment, education, and training.
- Encourage clients to take ownership of improving their quality of life and developing independent living skills.
- To support the delivery of high-quality group programs.
Who are Vetro?
Vetro is a quality-focused specialist recruitment agency within the Health, Social Care, Housing, and Education sectors. We provide permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment solutions for candidates and clients within these markets.
- Ad-hoc, full time and temp to permanent opportunities available
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charge
- Worker of the Month prize £50
- Entry into our Golden Ticket draw to win £500 every quarter
- 24-hour registration - Register from the comfort of your own home
- Holiday pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot, the choice is yours.
When you join us, you'll download our app, where you see shifts come through in real-time, You can then choose to accept them or decline and see all the information needed for the booking. You can pick and choose how many shifts you want, or don't want!
- An extensive understanding of homeless and/or women, and the options available to them.
- Knowledge of working as part of a team, working on own initiative, and managing time effectively.
- Experience either working in domestic abuse, or within mental health essential.
- NVQ level 3 desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of devising client support, identifying risks devising risk management plans, and ensuring outcomes are achieved.
- Knowledge of, and commitment to, equal opportunities with regard to colleagues and clients.
- Up-to-date knowledge of homelessness, housing, welfare benefits, and legislation.
- Due to the nature of the site, we are only hiring female support workers.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
£11.50 - £13.00 p/h. Double time on BH!
Get in touch today!