Interim Reward & Benefits Manager (3 months) £280 - £300/day Warwickshire
We are currently recruiting for a Interim Reward Manager to join our client based in Warwickshire. This is a full time, contract position whilst a permanent option is being pursued.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in either a Reward Managers role, or are looking to take the step up into a Managers role. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Interim Reward Manager include:
- In partnership and agreement with the leadership team, produce, develop and implement the companies reward strategy.
- Manage the Hay grading of all current and future roles, working with business areas and Resourcing to ensure a consistent and fair measure to allow grade assignment.
- Responsible for ensuring the companies various pay reviews are implemented as instructed and within agreed deadlines, pay policies and budgets
- Manage the DC Pension scheme ensuring regular reviews of governance, managing the pension supplier and challenging on the performance of the scheme, colleague communications and financial modelling.
- Consistently review payroll processes to have efficient ways of working.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the companies car fleet, including associated policies, legal/regulatory requirements and ongoing cost/service reviews.
- Line management of the Reward Advisor and the Payroll Manager
To be considered for the role of Interim Reward Manager, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
Solid previous Reward experience in either Advisory or a management role.
Software packages - Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to work with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at #removed#