Ernest-Spencer Metals, Inc. is looking for a Maintenance Manager in Meriden , KS
- Coordinate and prioritize the activities of the Maintenance Department.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process equipment and basic equipment maintenance procedures.
- Experienced in all aspects of industrial maintenance and preventive maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of and experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, industrial and electrical skills.
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills, people and organizational skills, and a strong safety focus.
Why Ernest-Spencer Metals, Inc.? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer: A competitive base salary - excellent health/vision/dental plans, 401k with company match, life insurance, fitness membership, Paid-Time-off that increases with service!
A REWARDING CAREER WITH ERNEST-SPENCER STARTS HERE. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WELCOME!
At Ernest-Spencer, our people are our greatest resource, and they are the reason for our success. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, apply online today.
Role: Maintenance Manager
Apply for this job now.