Will assist at the warehouse in fulfilling orders for our accounts. This will include packaging wine and non-wine items as well as accurately filling out shipping forms and appropriate paperwork to complete orders. Some inventory management may be required at times. There be times that we need help picking up and delivering wine to accounts throughout the valley.
· Perform daily tasks in accordance with safety policies.
· Accurately pick, check, and pack all orders on pick-ups and when fulfilling orders at the warehouse. You will have to label boxes appropriately and move them to their correct location to be shipped out.
· Read shipping forms, invoices, bill-of-ladings, and packing slips to ensure the correct amount of products have been picked-up and/or received.
· Communicate with customers and complete necessary paperwork, when needed.
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent and clean driving record
· At least 18 years of age
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Ability to multitask with accuracy and efficiency
· The desire to learn about the shipping industry and motivation to complete daily tasks in a timely manner
· Able to life 60 lbs (one case of wine)
· Must be able to listen and follow written and oral instructions
· Must be able to perform basic math and communication skills
· Pay attention to close detail and keep your work area clean
· Shipping experience preferred, but not required
This job will require a lot of lifting, bending, walking, standing and may require for you to sit and/or climb. This job will mostly be performed inside a temperature controlled warehouse as well as outside when completing pick-ups.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Saint Helena,
Apply for this job now.