Leads and assists with completion of daily Quality Assurance activities and inspection requirements. Supports varies quality functions within the quality department as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with scheduling and completion of gage calibration and records (Gage Trak)
- Operate and/or program CMM (PC-DMIS) for inspection and validation of production parts
- Instructs production and other quality personnel in the proper application of measurement equipment
- Assist with completion of PPAP submissions, Gage R&R and capability studies
- Assure that part inspection and production documentation is completed daily and filed promptly
- Coordinates and assure completion of incoming and outgoing product inspection
- Coordinates and completes annual part lay-outs
- Weld Inspection is a plus
- Maintains effective lines of communication and feedback to quality and production management
- Follows company policies, procedures, and standards
- Observes all safety and quality policies
- Must have good mathematical, computer, and communication skills
- Blueprint reading (with GD&T a plus)
- Recent CMM experience, programming and operating PC-DMIS software (highly preferred)
- Working knowledge of TS 16949 requirements. Tier 1 experience is a plus (GM, Chrysler...)
- College courses or certifications (a plus)
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task
High School diploma, GED certificate, or technical school: at least 2 years related experience and/or training: or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
Role: Senior Quality Assurance Technician
Apply for this job now.