Company: THE MAX CHALLENGE
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Job Title: Lead Group Exercise Instructor
The Max Challenge of Sparta is looking for a motivated and energetic Lead Instructor with experience for a fast-paced fitness brand - Make a difference in the lives of our members. Must be able to inspire and lead like a ROCK STAR a class of 15-60 people, fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit relationships, and those who possess the "IT" factor.
- Role model of leadership behavior, attitude and culture during classes
- Conduct instructor evaluations quarterly
- Execute monthly class observations
- Monitor member attrition by class time
- Minimum of 90% on the MAX Challenge Instructor Exam
- Teach MAX University workshops from approved curriculum
- Master all MAX Challenge systems
- All correspondence (ex: email, texts) will be returned in a timely manner (generally within one business day at the latest)
- Required CPR/AED certified
- Required accredited national certification (ACE, NASM, ISSA, NSCA, ACSM, NCCPT, WITS NESTA)
- Small group training experience of 1-3 years
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a BONUS.
- Leadership/Coaching/Motivation skills
- Preferred Exercise Physiology or Sports Physiology education or experience
Schedule: Part time position with availability and flexibility to teach in consistent time slot during the week.
- Hourly pay range per class
- Paid training and AMAZING compensation plan
The mission of THE MAX Challenge is to help people live happier, healthier and more fulfilled lives. This philosophy flows through all areas of our company. Our unique system of exercise, nutrition and motivation has transformed tens of thousands of people - not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. We have 100 locations and we are growing at a robust pace. Along the way we have won a few awards (Top 50 Franchise 4 years running by Franchise Business Review; Top 100 New Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine). But the best award comes from the never-ending flow of success stories and positive reviews we get from our members
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to make a positive change in people's lives, we'd love to talk. When you submit your resume please include a letter introducing yourself and tell us why you are the best person for this opportunity.
Powered by JazzHR