We are seeking a Swim Instructor to join our team!
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure swimming lessons are effective, safe, and fun
- Adapt your teaching approaches to the age, experience and ability of participants, so they can meet course objectives
- Provide for the health and safety of participants, including ensuring that all teaching and practice areas are free of hazards, and that materials and equipment are safe
- Cover all material required in a level
- Communicate regularly with participants and their parents, as appropriate, to ensure they are aware of progress
- Recognize and respond effectively in emergencies in accordance with facility emergency action plans
- Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules and regulations
- Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- Passion for helping others
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Watersafe Swim School is a premiere swim school in the Orange and Los Angeles County area, specializing in teaching children on ages, life saving and life changing skills. Watersafe is a family owned and operated company and has been in operation for over 40 years.
Role: Swim Instructor - Lifeguard
Location: Long Beach,
Apply for this job now.