Lighting Technician | East London / Essex | £25,000 + company van & package
Due to current expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Mobile Lighting Engineer to work between in the East London regioin around Hackney, Walthamstow, Chingford and a couple of sites in Essex.
Due to the location the technician will ideally live in Essex
The lighting technician must hold City and Guilds Level 3 in electrical installation
Working across retail premises.
- £25,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (this can be negotiable ie starting earlier / finishing earlier).
- Company van
- Fuel Card
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- 4% match on pernsion - total of 8%!
- Training and progression opportunities available
- Large amounts of overtime available if desired
- Call out is only 1 in 8 weeks!
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Must be a fully qualified electrician
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Must be comfortable dealing with the client on a daily basis and members of the public within the commercial premises.
If you would be interested in finding out further detail then please submit a full CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Role: Lighting Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East London, South East
Apply for this job now.