Spire Yale are currently recruiting for an experienced theatre practitioner to join our dedicated and friendly theatre team.** You may be eligible to receive a relocation bonus of up to £2000 for this role **
Spire Yale is the only independent hospital in North Wales, providing premier healthcare to patients. We offer a wide range of operations and treatments and represent 23 surgical and medical specialties, including hip and knee replacements, spinal surgery, advanced pain and urology treatments as well as diagnostic procedures and keyhole surgery.
Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative department and to assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Scrub Team in the operating department across a range of clinical specialities.
- Discuss, agree and explain the responsibilities for the assessment of patients including their needs and any associated risks.
- Explain the role responsibilities, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- Plan, delivery and evaluate care to meet patient's health and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for
- Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with a valid registration
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Competence across a range of scrub skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.**You may be eligible to receive a relocation bonus of up to £2000 if you accept an offer before 31st April 2020**
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.