SSP America is seeking a Restaurant Manager for a popular QSR restaurant concept at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport. As the Restaurant Manager you will manage all areas of operations for the restaurant, including but not limited to, training and retaining an excellent staff, delivering outstanding hospitality, food cost, labor cost, shared P&L responsibility, running shifts, teaching and learning, sanitation, safety and cleanliness, while adhering to all company policies and procedures..
- 2+ years of progressive experience managing foodservice or restaurant operations
- Franchise or branded casual restaurant management experience highly desirable.
- Multi-unit management experience highly desirable
- Experience with BOH operations highly desirable
- Experience maintaining brand standards for partner brand or franchisee desirable
- P&L experience desirable
- 3+ years proficiency with MS Office Suite applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to interface effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to effectively influence through knowledge, relationship management, and trust.
- Ability to conduct gap analysis between desired and current state of expressed goals, based on business planning, knowledge of basic business operations, employee satisfaction, consumer satisfaction, and marketing effectiveness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including delivering presentations at public meetings.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, exercising good judgment. Ability to handle conflict and resolve uncomfortable situations with clients, customers, peers and direct reports.
- Effective organizational maturity to prioritize daily, weekly, monthly and yearly activities.
- Union experience a plus
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background and or drug screening
With over 50 years' experience in the travel market, we have a presence in over 30 countries and have over 450 brands in our portfolio. We have the capability to deliver world-class food and beverage outlet programmes based on the highest levels of customer service, quality of food and environment.
We are the food travel experts. So what does that mean? It means that we are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it's jetting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, we will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of traveler.
Role: Restaurant Manager - Raleigh-Durham International Airport
Apply for this job now.