Long-term contract opportunity. 2+ years
Skills and Technologies knowledge/experience:
- Prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
- Oracle Analytics Cloud or Oracle BI Cloud Service (BICS)
- 10+ years of overall expert level experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- Strong OBIEE (preferably 10.x or higher)experience required
- Developing customizations in ODI 220.127.116.11 and above.
- Configuring, running, and customizing Oracle ODI Load Plans from PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM (GL, AP, AR, BI, Contracts, PO, Project Costing) and HCM (Time and Labor, Payroll).
- Installing configuring, and customizing OBIA (18.104.22.168.1 and above): Financial Analytics, Project Analytics, HR Analytics.
- Integrating RPD initialization blocks with LDAP and single sign-on (SSO).
- Experience extending out-of-the-box OBIA RPD with custom fact tables and metrics.
- Developing ragged hierarchies in the logical layer.
- Developing custom security model based on PeopleSoft trees.
- Development of custom logic table sources to support performance tuning or custom metrics.
- Integrating BI Publisher security model with LDAP and single sign-on (SSO).
- Coding custom SQL to support BI Publisher pixel-perfect reporting.
- Experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale OBIEE, OBIA, and ERP (PeopleSoft, Maximo, Tagetik and/or other Planning and Work Order management applications) environment.
- Experience migrating ODI, and OBIEE (RPD and Presentation Catalog) metadata from development and test to production environments.
- Strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
- Strong experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale ERP and Business Intelligence environment.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Experience in Data Warehouse (building in Data Model, working with Different Sources), Oracle, Building RPD and strong reporting experience (Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.
- Working knowledge in PeopleSoft (9.x or above)with technical experience with PeopleTools 8.49 or above is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
The Meher Group is a consulting practice that specializes in delivering information technology solutions to its North American clients. We continue to expand our team of leading professionals with expertise in various technology areas.
Role: Oracle Analytics Cloud Consultant
Apply for this job now.