East Builder Manager
Sales, Marketing and Training
FL, AL,GA, TN, NC, SC, ME,NH, RI, VT,CT,NY,PA,VA,MA, DE
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Regional Builder Manager works with Territory and Regional Sales Managers, Manufacturer Representatives, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain internally to develop, implement, and manage Production Plumber and Builder programs to profitably grow New Construction (Single Family, Multi-Family) market share for all Navien product offering. The ideal candidate for this position must be familiar with Navien and or the tankless and condensing boiler industry. Experienced at creating, articulating and presenting high level presentations at the customers and the executive level. Must be a person of integrity; and also be able to work well in a team environment. Essential attributes include excellent communication, interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask and remain focused in high-pressure situations. Dive into the details while always keeping the big picture in mind. In addition, the Regional Builder Manager must be highly self-motivated, have a positive attitude, be resourceful and enthusiastic about sales and continued growth. If you are someone who likes to travel, meet new people, and build lasting relationships, you will have a great advantage!
· Implements a regional business plan to strategically grow and maintain builder business while improving profitability (Single Family, Multi-Family, and Student Housing).
· Develops and maintains influential relationships with key decision makers within area of responsibility.
· Works with Navien Sales Managers and Manufacturer Representatives to convert Production Plumbers. and Builders. Regional Builder Manager is considered the expert and go to person regarding all local builder activity.
· Coordinates, tracks, and controls ALL residential activity for area of responsibility.
· Develops and maintains builder databases via the builder pipeline.
· Works with Marketing and Training departments to develop sales support and training needs specific to the builder sales process.
· Leadership role in National, Multi-Market, and Local builder shows.
· Develops and implements Distributor Show Room/Design Center programs, trainings, and strategies.
· Manages Regional builder budget, programs, trainings, rebates, model homes, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree or 5 to 7 years of equivalent work experience.
· Computer skills- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
· Strategic Presentation and Networking Skills.
· Team Player.
· Ability to travel 60% of the time throughout the coverage region.
· Min. of 5 years of proven sales along with Sales Management preferred.
- Benefits are available to employees after a successful introductory period.
- Provided through Medical, Dental, Ortho, Vision, and Life Insurance, LTD
- Employee’s covered 100% and dependents 50%. Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) available after your first year, Navien matching 100% of the employee’s contribution up to 5% of base salary for that given year.
WHO WE ARE
Navien, Inc. is a manufacturer of industry leading green technologies, including tank-less water heaters, combi-boilers and boilers. Our North American headquarter building is located in Irvine, CA, where this job will be located. We have satellite offices in Moorestown, NJ and Woodbridge, ON, Canada as well as supporting field sales people throughout US, Canada and Mexico and growing into Latin and South America. Visit us at navien.com.
The Navien name was created from three words: Navigator / Energy / Environment.
Our Mission is: To provide customers with the ultimate comfortable living environment through energy efficient products using innovative technology to create a healthier environment for our future generations.
Role: East Builder Manager
Apply for this job now.