Junior Systems Support Engineer - East Sussex - Up to £25,000 - Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Systems Support Engineer to join this award-winning organisation based in a beautiful part of East Sussex. They design, install and maintain cutting-edge technology across the globe.
Due to the company's success and organic growth they are seeking a Junior Systems Support Engineer, with experience working in a helpdesk environment. You will grow into an integral part of a team which relish solving the problems their customers face each day. In return you will benefit from working for a company which actively encourage organic career progression.
- Provide Telephone and email support supplying solutions for incidents, requests and changes
- Categorise, record and track reported issues until resolution
- Perform routine maintenance checks on the operation of remote systems
- Produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements when required
- TCP / IP Networking - familiar with configuring and troubleshooting IP Networks
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment
- Working with hardware - Computers, CCTV etc
- Working with audio (amplifiers, audio routers, speakers, microphones etc)
- Switch configuration
Benefits: 23 days Holiday + bank holidays - rising with service, Private Health Insurance, Pension 5%, Free on-site parking, Childcare Vouchers, Annual Bonus.
Commutable locations: Worthing Eastbourne Brighton Chichester Horsham Crawley Tunbridge Hastings Redhill
To apply please send your CV to or for an informal chat please call James Gigg on 02392 322 363
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Systems Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Lewes, South East
Apply for this job now.