Company: REED IN PARTNERSHIP
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
Do you have experience of working in a sales-oriented environment?Do you have analytical ability to use intelligence to maximise on business opportunities?
Consider the role of an Engagement Officer
at Reed Wellbeing!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed Wellbeing is a public service provider delivering lifestyle and wellbeing programmes that help people improve their health.The role is a 12 month fixed term contract, based from home with regular travel between Tameside and Oldham working closely within General Practice supporting Health Prevention.What is the role about?
An Engagement Officer is responsible for the sourcing of sustainable stakeholder organisations (partners) for referral opportunities to the contract and will strictly adhere to the guidelines in accordance with the programme’s requirements and Reed in Partnership’s policies and procedures.The Engagement Officer is involved a variety of work to include identifying priority outreach areas; working with the local & regional NHS teams to promote the Healthier You programme; building strong relationships with volunteers and local organisations who can act as ambassadors, act as spokespeople to promote The Healthier You programme and to ensure the local programme and referral route meet the needs of harder to engage communities and population e.g. BAME and those from the most deprived communities and more.Just some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include
What’s in it for you?
- Sell the programme and products to Partners and potential participants
- Promote brand exposure and services at regional events and meetings
- Seek out and maximise referral sources and repeat business
- Co-ordinate partners’ activities and ensure stakeholder engagement
- Communicate information on referrals to operations teams
- Provide feedback and performance data to management
- Collate contractual paperwork and maintain accurate data
- Educate operations teams about key referral sources and members
- Ensure services are delivered according to KPIs and SLAs
- Provide exceptional customer service to participants via various channels
- Explain service offering, rights and responsibilities to participants
- Conduct Initial Assessments to understand participants’ needs and barriers
- Identify appropriate solutions and interventions for participants
- Liaise with relevant partners to assist with barriers
Alongside a generous base salary (pro-rata for part time), and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. All travel for sessions will be reimbursed, and you will have access to the full range of Reed Wellbeing benefits, which include:
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time)
- Reed Pension Scheme
- Award Winning Management & Leadership training
- Professional & Personal Development Funds
- Bi-annual pay reviews
- Plus much more that can be found Here
With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone withEssential Attainments:
- Experience of and track record of success working in a sales-oriented environment in an account management or business development role
- Experience of working as part of a multi-function service delivery team. A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Engagement Officers attributes include Achievement Orientation, Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Honesty and Integrity, Impactful Communication, Planning and Decision Making, Selling and Influencing and Team Orientation.
- Technical skills including good knowledge of local labour market, good knowledge of local partners/stakeholders including but not limited to Community and Voluntary Sector Organisations, Local Authorities, GPs, Health Workers and other service providers, analytical ability to use intelligence to maximise on business opportunities, very strong written and verbal communication skills, negotiation skills, accomplished networking skills, organisational and time management skills, ability to build professional relationships effectively.
- Personal interests including interest in people and willing to go the extra mile.
- Personal circumstances including willingness to travel locally.
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience of working in a target-driven environment, such as partnership management, account management, or sales
- Experience of working in B2B sales, networking, publicly funded services, or similar sectors
- Experience of working with disadvantaged client groups and delivering customer services
- Direct previous experience of a similar role, such as Partnership Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Account Manager, or Strategic Stakeholder Engagement
- Interest in networking and personal development
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Pre-existing network of contacts in the local area
- Ability to use qualitative mechanisms, drive positive change, and work under own initiative.