National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager. This individual will provide services to corporate accounts and individuals while working with our business partners. They will also support the General Manager and staff of the Market. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Support and direct day to day operational office items and staff members.
- Work with other staff members to resolve issues quickly and fairly.
- Alert GM and or appropriate staff members of service issues as they occur.
- Oversee furniture & house ware billing for accuracy.
- Ensure unit bills are set up correctly and in a timely manner. Train Customer Service Representatives for accuracy.
- Support the efficient set up and break down of apartments.
- Ensure office phone coverage is covered during all business hours, including bad weather phone coverage.
- Coordinate office on-call phone schedule.
- Participate in the on-call rotation and responsibilities.
- Ensure the Perfect Move In is complete and inspect units as needed.
- Make sure all files have the correct paperwork. Audit customer files as needed.
- Develop and maintain property management relationships for best rental rates, lease terms, fees and locations.
- Share property policy adjustments as they are discovered.
- Audit Unit Key Data report monthly to confirm UDC’s are correct.
- Support GM as needed.
- Assist with implementing a successful property referral and recognition program.
- Oversee lease documents for accuracy; ensure guest lease files are current and organized; instruct team as needed if items need corrective action.
- Ensure properties and units are set up correctly in OSCAR.
- Work with Accounting Department to ensure best communication with guests needing assistance; create invoicing if needed; review OSCAR notes for best written log of details and conversations requiring operational support.
- Recommend property adjustments as they relate to unit count, relations, and site policy concerns.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Support Company and office goals including but not limited to occupancy, margin, and customer service surveys.
- Initiate better office operations and suggest new practices when discovered.
- Negotiate month to month fees and suggest rate changes as necessary.
- Review lease expirations in advance and serve proper notices to those necessary.
- Alert GM of any possible policy breeches and/or performance problems by office staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a drive to succeed
- Must be well spoken with strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is ideal
- Experience within the relocation, property management, or real estate industry is a plus
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions and resolve customer issues
- Basic computer skills are a necessity
- The employee must be able to climb stairs to inspect apartments when needed
- The employee must have the ability to meet with customers and vendors at their place of business when needed
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus performance based annual bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Role: Customer Service Manager
Apply for this job now.