$18/hr, plus $1000 new hire bonus, see details below
We are looking for a skilled Assembler to help us fulfill our mission of providing customers the most effective solution in the marketplace. The Assembler position is responsible for assembling assigned products to meet product specifications and quality standards.
We offer you:
Hourly rate $17- $18
Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care
401(k) / 401(K) matching
Employee Assistance Program
Paid time off
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Measure product pulled for assembly, perform visual inspection, and clean parts as needed.
- Load balls and take internal clearance measurements.
- Perform part marking as required with chemical or laser etching equipment.
- Deliver finished product for quality verification or shipment as required.
- Complete inspection reports and shop travelers as required.
- Perform basic math including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals to ensure product specifications are met
- Read and interpret documents such as drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Strength Guideline: The employee must frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds and rarely lift or move up to 70 pounds.
Required Education and Experience :
High school diploma or GED; or one year of related experience. Bearing assembly and engineering experience are preferred.
Who We Are:
Mechatronics, Inc. is a leading distribution and manufacturing company located near Issaquah Washington. We supply a wide variety of bearings, fans, wire harnesses, and cable assemblies to the aerospace, medical, defense, and industrial markets throughout the world. We value the well-being of our people, work/life balance, integrity, can-do attitude, expect success, and respectful behavior. Our mission is to provide customers the most effective solution in the market place and we have been successful at this for over 30 years. Our culture values and encourages your initiative, excellent customer service, and willingness to learn and contribute to the greater good of the company.
Mechatronics, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.
SEA-03 WS-03 WS-LC Schedule
Shift start: 7:00AM Benefits
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
$1000 new hire incentive
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Terms may apply About National Precision Bearing
National Precision Bearing is the the bearing distribution group of Mechatronics, Inc. Mechatronics is a leading distribution and manufacturing company located near Issaquah Washington. They supply a wide variety of bearings, fans, wire harnesses, and cable assemblies to the aerospace, medical, defense, and industrial markets throughout the world. They value the wellbeing of their employees, work life balance, integrity, can do attitude, expect success, and respectful behavior. Their mission is to provide customers with the most effective solution in the market place and have been successful at this for over 30 years.