Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £37,500 per annum
Wet Works Engineer require. Our client has been providing buildings support to local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector clients for over 40 years. They are now looking for a Wet Works Engineer due to the growth of the business.Successful candidates will have previous experience as a Wet Works Engineer, dealing with elements such as radiator changes, upgrades for valves and pumps and all associated pipework. Candidates must be in a commutable distance of Hertfordshire.
Wet Works Engineer Position Overview
- To carry out wet work duties including cylinders, radiator changes and upgrades, controls, i.e., 2 port and 3 port valves, pumps, all associated pipework and power flushing.
- Duties will also include attending to any water leaks within occupied and unoccupied properties.
- To risk assess work/working environments before starting any works to avoid damages and any injuries.
- To attend all calls allocated to you inside target times, any delays are to be reported to your line manager or supervisor in a timely fashion.
- To identify materials and any parts required to carry out your duties.
- To have a detailed knowledge and experience of heating and plumbing installations.
- To be able to demonstrate and have a good fault finding/diagnostic skill.
- To be competent of draining down and re-filling of heating system/s in order to remove and replace defective/leaking radiators or associated isolation valves
Wet Works Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience in the same role
- Be willing to work in confined spaces and at height
- Due to the specific client contract, candidates must be located or willing to travel to the following locations: SG, AL, MK, EN
- Must hold relevant plumbing qualifications and Have a valid CSCS card
- A gas qualification would be beneficial but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- G3 Unvented required
Wet Works Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £35,000- £37,500
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years' service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, between 08:00am - 6:00pm, 1-hour unpaid lunch break
- Pension scheme - Auto enrolment
- Life insurance
- Staff Discounts
- Company Van, Mobile Phone and Uniform provided
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.