Essential Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with the coordination and supervision of Maintenance staff; assists with the development of standards and guidelines for staff activities; and helps trains and develop staff;
- Helps devise, implement and maintain plans to improve productivity;
- Assists with supervision of machinery/tool purchases, layout and installation;
- Repairs machines and equipment for production and facility;
- Ensures that all factory machinery is properly maintained and running at peak efficiency, diminishing downtime;
- Analyzes expense vs. output for all machines;
- Provides training for production staff on all newly installed or modified machines;
- Plans and maintains maintenance work schedule to include preventive maintenance;
- Controls waste management and waste water treatment systems;
- Assists with managing contractor activities regarding machines, city contracts and waste water treatment projects;
- Assists with facilities maintenance, as needed;
- Provides log documentation for all HACCP and food security programs. Communicates and complies with HACCP auditor regarding maintenance activities and other requirements;
- Champions factory safety initiatives;
- Provides reports to management regarding daily issues.
- Must have 2-3 years of Mechanical/Electrical troubleshooting and repair experience.
- Knowledge of and ability to diagnose and repair mechanical and basic electrical
Role: Maintenance Manager
Apply for this job now.