Experienced and qualified Science Lab Technician needed for outstanding school in Middleton!
Do you have experience working as a laboratory assistant in a busy Science department in a secondary school?
Are you passionate about Science?
Are you looking for work that is flexible?
A Middleton based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Science Laboratory Technician to support the Science Department. The school is looking to appoint a Lab Technician who will organise and provide high quality support to the department.
You will need to-
- Have previous experience as a Lab Technician.
- Have an Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to get one (TeacherActive can help with this).
- Have 2x professional references, including your most recent or current employer (this can be a University Lecturer if still studying).
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits-
- Market leading daily rates of pay.
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry, available 24/7.
- Free career and recruitment advice.
TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the role and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please click apply or send your CV to #removed# or give us a call on #removed#