Our client is a reputable Main Contractor with over 50 years' experience in the industry, the successful Main Contractor offers a range of construction services across a variety of Build sectors.
They are a well-known, established and reputable contractor, working across the Merseyside Region.
You will mainly be involved in residential/industrial/commercial projects comprising New Build / Refurbishments of Commercial & Residential High Spec Developments so relevant experience would be an advantage. Project values ranging from £1 to £10m.
Their well-earned reputation of quality, dependability and flexibility has never wavered, resulting in the development of longstanding relationships and experience with many of their clients.
Key Accountable Areas:
- Manage in the day to day quantity surveying tasks on contracts allocated to you including valuations, subcontract procurement and payment and production of internal financial reports.
- Maximising profit / return
- Accurate forecasting
- Manage risk
- Relationship building with Client and internal teams
This exciting position requires a person who is:
- Methodical and meticulous in approach
- Capable of producing high quality written material by hand and using computers
- Technically minded and possess a high degree of numerical ability
- An effective communicator and a good team player, ideally with leadership potential.
- Conscientious and has a self-disciplined approach,
- A proven commercial track record
- High level negotiation skills and commercial acumen
Our client will pay a competitive salary and overall remuneration package.
Role: Project Quantity Surveyor (Building Contractor)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Liverpool, North West
Apply for this job now.