Jules and Associates is one of the nation’s fastest growing, privately-held equipment financing corporations. Since inception, we have originated over $1.5 billion in assets and have established a strong history of working closely with companies of all sizes. Our decades of experience has allowed us to service the industries that fuel the country’s economy, including the Medical, Manufacturing, Distribution, Transportation, Construction and Food Service sectors.
Jules and Associates main focus is to provide each of our clients with customized finance options that meet their respective, unique needs. Our top-rated customer service and overall formula for success have propelled us to be consistently ranked within the top 20 independent leasing companies in the nation. Headquartered in Los Angeles with an additional office in Irvine, Jules and Associates has proudly maintained the same ownership and management for over 25 years.
Jules and Associates are seeking candidates that are currently pursuing bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and that are interested in part time Jr. Accounting position. We will accommodate class schedule. This position is part-time (15-20 hrs per week)
- Assist in the preparation and filing of sales tax to taxing authority.
- Assist in mailing AP checks.
- Assist in reconciling various accounts as directed by Controller.
- Assist in bank reconciliations.
- Prepare daily cash deposits.
- Make copies and scan documents.
- Perform various office duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Work with various governmental agencies as needed
**The job duties listed above are not an exhaustive list of every task the candidate will perform, but are intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. They may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties
- Currently pursuing a certificate or BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Excellent work ethics.
- Shown diligence by getting good grade for class work.
- Requires intermediate or higher computer skill level, specifically using Microsoft office applications; ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task
Role: Junior Accounting Clerk (Part -Time)
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.