We are seeking a Tower Technicians to become a part of our team for several projects in the Tri-State area! Qualified candidates should apply immediately. Must be local or have ability to relocate at your own expense.
Tower Technician Responsibilities:
- Install antennas, coax lines, fiber trunks, DC cables; adjust antenna direction and degree angle shooting;
- Connect jumpers and running cables; connecting these and ground work to units;
- Installation and maintenance of communication systems
- Order and maintain inventory stock supplies
- Understanding of DC and basic AC power;
- Build wireless steelwork; assemble for antenna hook up;
- Ground steel, weatherproofing, cable grounds, unit assembly;
- Off-loading material and inventory; preparation and cleaning of sites;
- Installation of new carriers on new build and existing towers; Install RRH's on tower, Racks, H-frames, Barber poles;
Tower Technician Requirements:
- Previous experience installing and maintaining towers (microwave, antenna, line work, cell sites, central office, etc.)
- Valid Climbing Certificate (Comtrain, Gravitec, etc.)
- OSHA 10 and First Aid/CPR certifications a huge plus
- RF Awareness certification a huge plus
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug and background screen
Tower Technician Compensation:
- $18-$24 hourly (DOE)
- Weekly competitive pay
- Referral bonus (ask me for details)
Skyhawk is a leading provider of contractors and technicians specializing in the communications industry. Our specialization includes wireless communication, towers, wireless infrastructure, wired networks, wired infrastructure and cellular network integration.
Skyhawk is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Role: Tower Technician
Apply for this job now.