Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a local growing CPA firm to identify a Staff Accountant. The firm primarily serves small businesses crossing a diverse group of industries and is located in the Vandalia area.
Highlights of the Staff Accountant Opportunity:
- Our client offers a 4-day work week May thru August- off every Friday during those months.
- Great benefits with contribution annually to HSA account.
- Great opportunity to have direct and frequent interaction with clients and firm leadership
- The Partners are looking to groom and grow this person to Partner within the firm
- Blended role of compilation and reviews, tax, accounting services, and consulting.
- High visibility up to Partners
Staff Accountants Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting government deadlines for business and tax filings
- Successfully manage accounting and consulting engagements
- Protect client information and the firm's value by keeping information confidential
- Ability to build relationships with clients, focus on understanding their needs to deliver timely and high-quality service
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in accounting and tax regulations
- Experience in income tax law.
- Monthly accounting and general bookkeeping
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA or actively pursuing
- 1+years experience in public accounting
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and software such as ProSystems fx
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team to help grow the firm
CFS is a leading, employee-owned accounting and financial staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes' list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.