One of our premier California law firms is seeking Real Estate Paralegals in San Francisco. They pride themselves on their team, their focus on creating a well-run business and their exceptional relationships with clients. They are incredibly proud of what they've built, and look forward to welcoming new people who are similarly passionate and excited about what they do.
About the Position
The Real Estate Paralegal will provide support to the Real Estate department in the San Francisco office.
Education and/or Experience:
Three (3) or more years of paralegal experience required; including substantial experience working in commercial real estate and/or commercial real estate lending. Must satisfy at least one of the California statutory paralegal classification requirements. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer purchase and sale transactions; including drafting basic conveyance and closing documents, and assisting with due diligence matters.
- Administer mortgage loan transactions, including preparation of initial drafts of loan documents, reviewing and obtaining borrower organizational and authorization documents, ordering and reviewing judgment and lien searches.
- Review and analyze the status of title; request and negotiate owner's and lender's title insurance policies, including specific endorsements.
- Review ALTA surveys and negotiate with surveyors.
- Review and analyze zoning reports and coordinate revisions with zoning consultants.
- Prepare UCC-1 financing statements, amendments, assignments, terminations and coordination of filings.
- File and register entities in various states and prepare organizational documents.
- Prepare closing instructions and closing binders and general management of closing process including management of closing checklists; maintain closing files.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate good judgement and ability to maintain confidential information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize while working with minimum supervision. Must be very organized and detail oriented. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of firm personnel.
The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows applications.
Role: Real Estate Paralegal
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.