Company: LANGUAGE MATTERS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A leading e-commerce company that is based in London and sells food supplements is currently expanding its award-winning customer service team! They are looking for an outgoing, friendly German speaker to be part of their dog and pet friendly team. You will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service across the German market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering emails and telephone calls across the German speaking countries
- Providing first-class advice about new and existing products
- Maintaining a great relationship with customers and clients
Is it essential for you to be a customer-oriented individual and to have superb problem-solving skills. This is a thrilling opportunity to be part of, where you will have the chance to develop your competence and your personal skills within a growing organisation. You will be involved in an energetic, dog and pet friendly multilingual team in London!
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Coordinator or Customer Support Agent
- Experience in telephone and email communication
- Possess a professional, helpful and friendly telephone manner
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong team player
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.