An exciting new role as a remote working Childcare Locum has arisen for a large local authority in the South West. The duration of this role is 3 months on a full-time basis, with possibility of extension beyond this. For the right candidate, the hourly rate ranges from £40-£45 per hour (inside IR35) depending on experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing your own caseload of care proceedings and PLO cases, including complex cases, non-accidental injury cases and cases with an international dimension
- Preparing s. 31 cases ready for issuing with the Court
- Undertaking advocacy in the Magistrates and County Court on a remote basis
- Carrying out advocacy at CMC, directions, interim hearings and at advocates meetings
- Advising client social workers in safeguarding children matters including private law and s37 matters
- Conducting hearings to include Contested and Final Contested
- Offering legal advice to the client department at all levels
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role or are interested in finding out more then please don't hesitate to contact Alice Hughes or Lauren Watts on 0117 930 8760 or send your CV to #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.