At Seabreeze Management Company, our motto is “People, Performance, Passion,” and we live that motto every day. By continually improving the service we offer our customers and providing our team with the resources they need, we have the power to create communities wherever we go. As an engaging, high-energy self-starter, the Account Executive embodies our motto through proactive leadership. With an emphasis on service, an Account Executive is organized and articulate and consistently puts the customer first.
By partnering with multiple Boards of Directors, the Account Executive must build longstanding relationships to assist in the development of goals for each Homeowner's Associations. Then, the Account Executive will support the Boards of Directors in deploying the right strategic plans to meet those goals. All major community projects and issues will be managed by the Account Executive.
The Account Executive is equipped with industry expertise and comprehensive knowledge of management practices, accounting procedures, personnel practices, Association CC&Rs and Bylaws, inventory and procurement, contract relations, association maintenance and safety practices. Prior management experience as a portfolio manager is required and candidates must hold a CCAM® designation or CMCA®/AMS® designations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Assist multiple Boards of Directors in developing the overall operational strategy of their Association; implement the Boards' goals; monitor and report status of implemented goals to the Boards.
· Maintain client relationships with the Boards by serving as a liaison between the Boards and the management company.
· Develop fiscal management policies and procedures that protect each assigned Association's assets and help maintain property values, review financial reports, and adhere to budgets.
· Oversee the bidding process for third party vendors.
· Monitor homeowner assessment delinquencies and oversee collection efforts.
· Prepare the annual budget by analyzing prior expenditures and assessing new expenditure needs.
· Administer all legal issues as well as ensure Association policy and procedure adherence, compliance with governing documents or corporate and civil code, and state and federal obligations.
· Maintain all communications with the Boards; creating weekly/monthly reports and action item lists. Maintain past and current Association records and files relating to the operation and management of the Association.
· Prepare agendas and Board packages and attend all Board meetings, including Executive Session and General Session meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· 3+ years of experience in the industry, managing homeowner's associations, city government, or related experience
· Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
· Customer service-driven
· Excellent, effective, and diplomatic verbal and written communication skills
· Understanding of project management, budget management, and strategic goal development
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· CCAM® designation and/or CMCA® and AMS® designations desirable
Role: Account Executive/Portfolio Manager
Location: Aliso Viejo,
Apply for this job now.