Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Central London
Prestigious London law firm are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to be the central point of contact for partners and fee earners for all marketing requirements. This is a hands on and busy role and you will be involved in a wide range of marketing activities. As this is a stand-alone role, you will need to be able to use your own initiative, be proactive and work with limited day to day supervision. This is an ideal role for a legal marketing executive looking to take on more responsibility and autonomy.
- Full management of all client events including organising, attending and follow up
- Writing submissions for various legal directories and managing the submission process
- Writing copy and updating content for the firm’s website including news items and blogs, staff biographies etc.
- Drafting and preparing pitch documents
- Managing the firm’s social media profiles, external branding and corporate merchandise
- Implement e-Marketing campaigns
- Produce the client newsletter
- Manage the CRM database
- Provide ongoing firm wide training on using the CRM database
- Review and update the marketing GDPR compliance document
It is essential that you have worked as a marketing executive for another law firm and have a solid background managing social media platforms, CRM databases and using eMarketing software as well as organising and managing events. You must have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of building relationships with partners and other key contacts. Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known, prestigious London law firm and take on more responsibility in a senior role. Excellent benefits and stunning offices.