Office Angels currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a very successful company who is based near Durham, on a permanent contract basis starting ASAP!
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established business, who is going through an exciting time of growth and expansion. The company offers a spacious office, a warm and friendly working environment and an amazing team who will make you feel welcome from day one. This company have created a culture of happy, dedicated, and hardworking staff who are rewarded for their work and efforts!
If you are excited at the thought of working for a company who are flexible, fun and supportive... then this is the role you have been waiting for!
- Location: Durham, DH1
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Friday, 9AM - 5:30PM with a 1-hour lunch, however some flexibility could be offered e.g., 9AM - 5PM with a 30-minute lunch.
- The salary for this role is £19,636 - which progresses as you do!
The company offer an unrivalled benefits package including increased holidays, flexible working arrangements, enhanced maternity & paternity, Simply Health benefits, 5% employer matched pension, up to 35 days paid holiday (inc. bank holidays and subject to length of service increments), casual dress, office fun, plus more! Whats not to love!
The role of Administrator will be to manage a portfolio of your own client's, acquiring the right medical information from the appropriate expert in line with internal deadlines. This role will suit someone who has good organisational and communication skills - admin experience is beneficial but NOT essential.
You will be trained to take full ownership of your own portfolio of cases, establishing a good working relationship both internally and externally. You will demonstrate a positive, can-do, attitude and to take ownership over personal development and progression.
- Manage your own portfolio of cases and all associated administration
- Liaise with various channels, such as your client, solicitors and medical-record providers as necessary to balance demands and ensure the case is managed within required service levels
- Arrange suitable appointment times and locations for each of your clients with the appropriate medical expert, taking appropriate steps to ensure appointments are attended
- Obtain valid authority from the client to enable you to request their medical records
- Request and verify appropriate medical records
- Dispatch soft-copy records
- Responding to clients, solicitors and instructing parties via email and telephone, drafting written correspondence where neccessary
- Build a quality, court-ready report in a timely fashion
- Maintain a record of the case history, ensuring that all notes and actions taken are recorded on the case management software
- A good level of spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to speak to people on all levels
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- TEAM PLAYER - with the ability to work under you own initiative
- Work ethic is KEY - Are you dedicated, hardworking and committed to doing a good job
- Own transport would be beneficial due to the location of this client
- Permanent career opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity, don't delay - apply today!
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you are not contacted within 3 working days of sending your CV, please assume you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.