KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to a Supervisor, the Lab Aide is an active participant in the daily functions with the support laboratories for the manufacture of transplantable products. These products are derived from donated human tissue and are processed with the utmost attention to the safety of the processing staff and quality of the final product. The shift is 3:00pm-11:30pm.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and monitor and report potential safety issues to supervisor
- Perform ancillary duties for the cleanroom and facility
- Maintain support lab in an organized manner
- Perform cleanroom and facility cleaning
- Perform aseptic and environmental monitoring
- Perform instrument sterilization and equipment maintenance
- Support documentation of ancillary duties
- Support ordering and stocking of materials
- Perform shipping and receiving duties as required
- Package human tissue based products in accordance with all Standard Operating Procedures
- Understand and apply current Good Documentation Practices (cGDP) to all processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Stimlabs management
Bachelor's degree or related experience in a technical field. Entry level to 1 year of experience of Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Tissue Processing, or Aseptic Processing experience preferred; or an appropriate combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge and experience working under cGDP/cGTP/cGMP or FDA regulated facility preferred.
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Stand or sit for up to 2 consecutive hours
- Basic computer skills including MS Office products required.
- Experience in processing of donor tissue preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place