Full TimeClerical Sunrise, FL, US
a month agoRequisition ID : 1124
The primary objective of this position is to be responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy, integrity and maximizes space utilization within the facility. The Cycle Counter will also monitor inventory levels and product movement. This position will control and minimize interdepartmental inventory offsets while adhering to Chauvet Lighting quality standards. The Cycle Counter will also be responsible for ensuring facilitating efficient and order fulfillment ratios are met, and contribute to a safe and orderly working environment.
• Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
• Maintaining product identification and location program.
• Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
• Managing the inventory control function at the site.
• Responsible for overseeing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations and new product intake migration.
• Tracking and reporting.
• Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner.
• Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product.
• Ensuring all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
• Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management (and accounting team).
• Coordinate and Integrate efforts across location departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
• Regularly training site staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices.
• Ensure accuracy of all paperwork produced.
• Follow all SOPs.
• Assist supervisor/management as needed.
• Answer phone calls, and use MS Office Suites.
• Follow company policies, guidelines and work instructions.
• Maintain professional relationship with team.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs as part of the job function.
• Must be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift on a daily basis.
• Maintain a professional manner in appearance and communications at all times.
• Participate in staff and/or meetings if required.
Safety, Housekeeping, Security
• Follow posted security procedures at all times while in the building.
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work/lunch room area.
Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED and must have excellent communication skills, an ability to prioritize tasks and work in a methodical and tidy manner.
5 years of experience in a warehouse environment. Basic computer skills with proficiency in WMS or warehouse software/tools required.
This position requires standing, bending, leaning, lifting, pulling and pushing for extended periods of time and is primarily conducted outdoors in the warehouse under heat and humidity.
Work may be performed outside of a climate controlled environment.
Chauvet is a fast-paced company and a leader in entertainment and architectural lighting with a strong portfolio of brands distributed globally through a network of authorized dealers and distributors. Chauvet’s corporate offices are in the USA (Florida, California), Belgium, the United Kingdom, and Mexico.
We seek and welcome like minded overachievers. If you have the drive to make a difference, Chauvet is the place for you!
Role: Cycle Counter
Apply for this job now.