Duties and Responsibilities
- Approach potential clients in person
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals or groups.
- Determine the specific needs of particular clients by researching current coverage and available options
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
- Operate an established sale system of pre-qualified leads
- Utilize a customer-focused, needs-based review of client insurance options to educate clients
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing application for coverage
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.)
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to growing business relationships
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
- Entrepreneurial desires for business ownership
ORCA Life brings peace-of mind to your family. Our agents are integral, honest, and sincere about their work. We specialize in caring for the senior market and assessing individual insurance needs. Our niche is the Final Expense market. We take pride in mastering the art of solving the emotional and financial problem people leave behind when they pass - there can be much more than a funeral bill.
ORCA Life delivers in-home service. We value face-to-face conversation and enjoy meeting new people every day. We take pride in introducing ourselves to the families we serve and giving our customers a face to trust. Ample time is spent getting to know our clients and assessing their needs and abilities. Our goal is to impact families and make the right decision for our clients.
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.