Cell Phone Repair Technician
CPR is a problem solving company that focuses on repairing or replacing the tech gadgets that people use every hour of every day. We believe that solving our customers’ mobile issues truly equips them to live life to the fullest.
What We’re Looking For:
CPR Cell Phone Repair is looking for a sales savvy technician for their flagship store in the Sarasota area. You’ll be responsible for not only bringing customer devices back to life, but also responding to customers inquires, upselling repairs, and ultimately finding the best solution for the customer.
Some Skills We’re Looking For:
- Technical DNA
- Obsessive organizational skills
- Flexible and forward thinking - We look to our employees to contribute in our fast paced and growing business.
- Innate Motivation - You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at getting things done.
- Natural ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma or GED
- You will receive the best training in the cell phone repair industry
- IPC soldering certification
- Ground floor opportunity to help mold and shape the direction of our Sarasota market.
- Smart, motivated co-workers in a fun, fast growing tech environment
Full-time hours with a negotiable hourly wage based on experience $11.00 to $15.00 per hour. Structured monthly bonus
Plenty of room for advancement - Seriously, we’re a growing company and will need plenty of help in the near future.
All in all, we move fast, we think quick, and we need some zealous technicians to be on our team, helping us get to the next level.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of • Repair Experience with a wide range of devices: phones, laptops, tablets, gaming systems, etc. experience do you have?
- Are you in Sarasota, FL?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
CPR is a problem solving company that focuses on repairing or replacing the tech gadgets that people use every hour of every day. We believe that solving our customers’ mobile issues truly equips them to live life to the fullest. As the largest Gadget repair franchise with over 510 stores in multiple countries we have the resources to learn and educate our techs with some of the best skill set out there. We are always looking for those who want to be the best at what they do.
Role: Cell Phone Repair Technician - Android/iPhone (1+year Exp)
Apply for this job now.