Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse the Resident Assistant performs a variety of routine activities in providing assisted and supportive care to the residents as outlined in the residents' care plan.
The perfect candidate will have the following qualities:
- CNA and/or CBRF certified preferred but willing to train the perfect candidate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of effective problem resolution skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to be organized and efficient
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Basic computer skills
Elizabeth Residence is a family owned and operated enterprise with over 20 years of experience in senior care. Our philosophy is Aging in Place. Our Residents are treated with caring, loving support, and understanding. We are a family, and this is so much more than a job.
The philosophy at Elizabeth Residence is a simple one. Our communities strive to provide the professional services surrounding the healthcare of our Residents while emphasizing the personal touches found in any loving home. Our supportive services are offered in a homelike environment in which we encourage each Resident to be as independent as possible. We view ourselves as the professional visitors charged with the responsibilities to meet the emotional, physical, social, and spiritual needs of each Resident.
Role: Resident Assistant (RA)
Apply for this job now.