People Solutions are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator on behalf of a leading building material supplier based in Nuneaton.
Our client are the country's number one partner for construction materials sourcing and supply, waste disposal and end-to-end logistics.
They have an experienced, dedicated workforce of 800 people who go beyond to deliver solutions for the construction industry. With 50 locations nationwide they handle 20 million tonnes of materials each year, supporting many of the UK's biggest infrastructure schemes and leading builders' merchants.
As a Sales Coordinator you will be required to win new work, proactively create opportunities and maintain an accurate commercial information system.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven, adaptable and someone who enjoys a challenge and working alongside an energetic team. The role requires a consistently positive attitude and an ability to learn from any losses and celebrate every win.
The duties are many and varied, but the list below is considered to be the basic requirements:
• To maintain the tender\live record.
• Provide customer quotations in a timely and professional manner.
• To liaise with customers to establish when tenders become live and which customer has been successful
• To establish with customers all relevant information including who will be placing the order, competition price levels of materials required, specification required, start date and delivery requirements, site contact, name and telephone number.
• Specific tasks as directed by Sales Rep/Sales Manager/General Manager/Director.
• Negotiate for orders on live enquiries.
• Monthly update of figures, tender\live orders.
• Assist with transport duties
• To promote the company image and develop good customer\company relationship.
• Maintain a clean business - resolving queries and managing your own business Admin
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm
If you interested please call on : 01455 637 330 and ask for Lucy