Company: HILL RESOURCE GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
E-Mail Marketing Specialist Posting
We are HeatTrak, the inventor, manufacturer and leading marketer of electrical Snow Melting Mats and accessories. Founded in 2004, we sell this snow melting technology to customers across North America and overseas through our website, HeatTrak.com. We are also The Southern SwingSet Company, manufacturer and distributor of high value, southern yellow pine residential swing sets throughout the lower 48 States.
We are experiencing significant growth and have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic and creative E-Mail Marketing Specialist to join the team. This newly created role is based out of Doraville, GA and reports directly to the Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is results-oriented with a curious mind and eager to contribute through innovative marketing campaigns that enhance the HeatTrak brand.
Role Responsibilities/ How you will make an impact:
- Develop, implement, and track e-mail marketing campaigns to ensure communication activities are developed and executed to support business goals
- Serve as a subject matter expert on HeatTrak's e-mail and SMS platforms, learn and understand its capabilities, advocate for ways to increase efficiencies, troubleshoot issues, and make recommendations for improved performance
- Manage creation of ad hoc/promotional campaigns and maintenance of transactional email campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, email opt-outs, automation triggers and other aspects of email execution
- Monitor email and SMS campaign performance using KPIs, analyze data to obtain insights, and send weekly/ monthly reports on all findings
- Own email creative briefs, copy requests, and updates for new & existing email programs, ensuring all assets are aligned with brand concepts
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Develop and create marketing materials to support content objectives across different channels, including blogs, social media platforms, email, printed material and digital downloads
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities and best practices across all social media and digital platforms
- Test and provide insights on which digital content is effective in efforts to continuously improve digital marketing strategies
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, marketing/digital marketing, communications, or related field of study
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including copywriting for SEO and blog content creation, email development & implementation and understanding of SEM
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams to develop new e-mail functionality and execute content strategy
- Experience identifying and interpreting key performance indicators to optimize email messaging, promotional opportunities and campaign design
- Ability to identify, create and publish quality content that increases customer engagement and brand loyalty while growing reach to new customers
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering a high standard of work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media platforms, Shopify, Email Marketing (Klaviyo, Mail Chimp), and CRM Systems (Salesforce.com, AgileCRM)
- General Understanding of Facebook for Business, Google Ads and Amazon Marketplace a plus, but not required
- Previous eCommerce experience a plus
We have a flexible schedule, casual dress code and two weeks' vacation to start, as well as 401K, dental and Aflac plans. Even better, you will work among smart people, having fun with lots of great ideas!
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Powered by JazzHR