Sales Consultant - Doc's Toyota
If you're ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Vehicle Discounts for Employees
Our commitment to building a lifelong relationship with our customers begins with building a lifelong relationship with our Amazing team members. Doc's Toyota is committed to providing continuous development and training so you will become a better version of yourself every day. Everyone matters and everyone has a voice--- some of our best ideas have come from the fresh new perspective of a new team member. We hire the best and brightest so the company grows, when the company grows, we look for leaders and those leaders see a reward for their performance. Our team is made up of unique, kind, caring, honest people who help and challenge each other to become the best in their field. When you join our team you become a member of the Doc's Toyota Family.