Teaching Personnel are working closely with a mainstream secondary school Bournemouth who are looking to appoint a Psychology Teacher to cover a maternity leave.
The school is looking for a highly motivated educator with an overt passion for Psychology who will inspire pupils. The successful applicant will be required to teach to Key Stage 4 & 5 where they will be required to support, stretch and challenge students of all abilities and will be a part of an innovative and dynamic team where class sizes are small and pupils are well-behaved.
To apply you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach Psychology up to Key Stage 5.
- Awareness of relevant legislation relating to child protection.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in working relationship with young pupils and in forming effective professional relationships with a wide range of contacts.
- Be able to adapt lessons to suit every students individual needs.
The school prides its self on a world class learning environment where there is a passion and commitment to every student and member of staff.
For all Psychology teachers interested, please apply now for consideration and submit a CV via the “apply now” link in this advert, or call Georgia in the Teaching Personnel Dorset & Hants Secondary branch for further information about this opportunity.