Teacher of Sociology and Psychology - North Nottingham
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a secondary school in North Nottingham who are looking to recruit a Teacher of Sociology and Psychology to join their brand new sixth form centre.
Experienced teachers as well as NQT's are more than welcome to apply.
- Teach A-Level Sociology
- Teach A-level Psychology
- Starting September 2021
All candidates MUST have:
- A teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS/PGCE)
- The right to work within the UK
- The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
- Must have, or be willing to obtain a Child Workforce only DBS, which is on the Update Service
- The schools aim is for every child to achieve or surpass their academic and social potential and they achieve this through providing an outstanding quality of education, underpinned by a strong programme of care, guidance, support and enrichment
- “We get the balance right between outstanding exam results and wider personal development. Our superb performance in exam league tables is balanced with a vast range of exciting opportunities that aim to develop the whole child.” - Head Teacher
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE (no umbrella companies)
- Refer a friend scheme
For immediate consideration, please apply with your up-to-date CV and supporting Cover Letter.