Food Service Director
West Valley City , UT
The Food Service Director is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. This key leadership position is directly responsible for the successful operation of Food Service department in a corporate dining facility. The Director ensures client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations.
- Minimum of five (5) years as the Director of Food Service experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- ServSafe® Certified
If interested please click on the link below to apply;
Thomas Cuisine is a foodservice management company serving the United States. Here you will find fresh ingredients and dedicated employees coming together for exceptional foodservice management. Our integrity, operational excellence, and culinary creativity inspire savory, nutritious foodservice solutions.
Role: Food Service Director
Apply for this job now.