The Assistant Manager/Pharmacist, Retail Operations, reporting directly to the Manager, Retail Operations, acts in the stead of the Manager's absence and is responsible for daily operations of a dispensary, leading a patient-centric team and providing clear direction to achieve iAnthus company initiatives. Additionally, the Assistant Manager/Pharmacist, Retail Operations implements and maintains the policies and procedures of iAnthus and ensures compliance with all state and local laws and regulations, this position must be a licensed Pharmacist. Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Daily balancing of cash and product inventory, and training management team on cash and product inventory reconciliation.
- Observing and participating in patient services on sales floor, including Dispensary employee's productivity and patient engagement.
- Auditing Communication Binder for current information and updates.
- Auditing of patient intake forms, for accuracy and completion.
- Managing Verified Financial Hardship (VFH) program.
- Maintaining compliance of all local and state regulations.
- Maintaining accountability of all team members, in relation to specific job description.
- Preparing weekly Dispensary employee's schedules to ensure there is proper floor coverage, based on business needs.
- Performing general office work, such as filing records, operating copy machines, and using email as correspondence.
- Upholding all iAnthus policies and procedures.
- Requests, through Manager, Retail Operations all facility maintenance, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, snow removal and technology.
- Providing Dispensary's Manager, Retail Operations with feedback on inventory levels and Dispensary sales on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for monitoring daily time and attendance approving and processing time-off requests.
- Auditing and ensuring that all Dispensary employees maintain proper recordkeeping such as patient intake forms, cash handling records chain of custody documents and waste disposal logs.
- Ensuring that all Dispensary employees maintain proper recordkeeping such as patient intake forms, cash handling records chain of custody documents and waste disposal logs.
- Duties to include employee interviewing and hiring, disciplining and terminating.
- Being a company brand ambassador and representing the brand appropriately.
- Building relationships with community leaders and trust from our neighbors.
- Following and implementing the company's core values, including respect, diversity, sustainability, research and service.
- Ensuring adherence to the company's cultural principles.
- Maintains Dispensary aesthetic according to the company's brand, including music selection and daily Dispensary cleanliness.
- Participates and embraces a highly motivated team environment.
- Implementing brand sales marketing strategies.
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist.
- Experience in hospitality service and/or high-volume retail environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2-5 years in a retail environment managing a team
- Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical marijuana, a plus
- Experience working with Excel, POS, and inventory management control systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs.
- This job might include the following physical activities: sitting and standing for extended periods of time, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts
- Flexible schedule availability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a workday
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions
- General office environment
- Extended computer usage
- Extended phone usage including teleconferences, and Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, fumes, dust, odors, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, and noise.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
iAnthus provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR