Company: BRANDON JAMES HEALTH & SAFETY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum
Opportunity for a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor to join one of the UKs Leading Waste & Environmental Companies within their Energy for Waste Facility based in Buckinghamshire.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be site based and need a solutions-orientated and positive approach to support a rotational work-force of operational and maintenance teams providing guidance, coaching and training as the 'go-to' safety professional on the site.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager this is a role within a high-risk environment and the successful candidate will possess strength of character to maintain consistency of compliance with the teams - instilling continued safe systems of work and embedding a strong safety culture across the site.
Leading safety initiatives across the site you will be involved in undertaking site audits and inspections, monitoring of trends and providing analysis, accident and incident reporting under RIDDOR, liaising with external bodies.
Essential Requirements include:
- Qualified with minimum NEBOSH General Certificate or NCRQ equivalent
- IOSH Member with evidence of continued CPD ideally
- Ideally experience within similar EfW sites, or Waste Recycling, Heavy Engineering, Manufacturing will be advantageous although all sectors will be considered.
- Strong Health and Safety Legislation Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport
- Ability to influence without authority
In Return :
- Base salary up to £35,000 per annum
- Excellent Company Bonus
- Flexible Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is a company who invest whole-heartedly in their people - if you are keen to develop professionally this is a fantastic career move for the right person.
If you are interested call me for more details or apply on-line quoting SJ122 as soon as possible.