We are currently seeking to fill a “Administrative Assistant” position in our finance department. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized and hard working. This role works internally with other staff and management to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis. Must be able to support several projects and tasks at once.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Coordinate messenger and courier service
- Stuff field payroll checks
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Business college training an advantage
- Competent computer skills including MS Office
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
Role: Administrative Assistant (Finance Department)
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.