Our client based in Lisburn are seeking a Storesperson / Forklift Driver to join their busy team.
Position: Stores Operative/ Forklift Driver
Duration: Temp - Perm
Starting Salary: £10.95 per hour rising to £11.28 per hour
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (30 minute lunch, 15 x 2 breaks)
Benefits: 25 days holidays + 9 statutory holidays, Company Pension 4% contribution, Sick pay
- Provide adequate stock of goods to support production.
- Raise and complete stock orders
- Update computerised stock control system
- Maintain and clean and safe working environment
- Counter balance forklift licence although if not in date we can re-train.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and confidentiality
- High Level of Computer literacy with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience in stock management
- Be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in written.
- Full clean driving licence
- "Security" Back ground check
Stores Stock Management Forklift Counterbalance
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency