Position: Outside Sales Manager
Company: A&A Metro Transportation
Salary: $55k plus commission
A&A Metro Transportation, one of the leading passenger transportation companies in New England, is looking for an experienced Outside Sales Manager to bring new innovative ideas to our sales department and bring in new business. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter. The ideal candidate will have the ability to introduce the company to new clients, evaluate, and recommend solutions to the client, and close the sale.
- Grow profitable revenues through outside sales, and account management.
- Support the establishment of a relationship plan and take lead responsibility for expanding relationships that result in increased scope within the account.
- Collaborates with the appropriate team members, supports the effort to develop and implement account plans that exceed expectations in the following areas: revenue retention/growth on current engagements, high level customer relationships, increasing scope/revenues through new engagements, account profitability, customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Maintains effective plan of correspondence and record keeping.
- Keeps President promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her attention to prompt corrective action.
- Produce pre-defined number of meetings per month with new and/or existing clients.
- Maintain and build partner relationships to produce viable leads.
- Additional duties may be added at any time at the discretion of management.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5 years of experience in the Transportation or Hospitality Industry is preferred.
- Prior sales/marketing experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Maintains a professional image at all times.
- Works independently and in a team environment.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Social Media marketing knowledge is a plus.
A & A Metro offers excellent benefits to Full-Time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with a company match, PTO-Vacation, PTO-Sick Time, and optional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Critical Care Coverage.
For immediate consideration, please contact, Katerina Reckard, Human Resource Coordinator/Recruiter, at 508-697-0017 x35.
Role: Outside Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.