We are looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) Circulator to fill a position with a surgery center located in Little Rock, AR.
The Circulator will be responsible for monitoring the procedure in the operating room during surgery and assisting by acting as an intermediary between the operating room staff and the rest of the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing, planning, evaluating, and ensuring the implementation of the patient’s critical pathway to achieve identified outcomes.
- Assessing, treating, and caring for individuals based on age-specific needs, utilizing a developmental perspective.
- Completing all documentation to ensure the availability of accurate and up-to-date information in accordance with established standards.
- Receiving and documenting physician orders.
- Demonstration of appropriate knowledge and compliance of designated skills identified of the position, follow and remain in compliance with administrative medical and nursing policies and procedures.
- Adherence to established surgery center safety requirements and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Demonstration of the safe operation of equipment and machinery and follow procedures for reporting and correcting an unsafe situation
- Current license to practice in AR.
- Current BLS certification or successful completion within 90 days of employment.
- Current ACLS certification for full-time OR Nurses.
- Demonstration of the importance of continuing education to the performance of facility responsibilities and growth in the profession.
- Participation in the Quality Improvement process and activities including the areas of Safety, Infection Control, Patient Education/Teaching, documentation, adherence to guidelines for cleaning/decontamination of the Operating Room, adherence to guidelines for sterilization of instruments and supplies, patient satisfaction, compliance with OSHA standards and risk management.
- 3+ years of experience in a surgical setting.
APEX Staffing was built on the promise of being a different kind of staffing agency. No terrible temp work, no cold shoulders, and no unanswered phone calls: We serve as a hands-on, trusted partner with both our employer clients and job candidates, allowing us to build professional relationships while helping individuals discover the perfect role.
By listening carefully to the needs of our clients and getting to know our candidates, we better understand what companies are looking for and what our candidates do best. In doing so, we bring together top talent for Central Arkansas' leading companies to create staffing solutions that go beyond the call of your typical staffing agency!
Location: Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.