WR Health and Social Care are looking for a staff nurse to join one of our teams in Sheffield! This role is working for one of the largest providers of care within Yorkshire. This Home in particular is known for its progression and promotion opportunities.
The Staff nurse is based within one of their Care Homes within Sheffield. This service is a 70 bed Care Home Specialising in dementia, residential and nursing care. This Home has been providing a comfortable and warm environment for its many residents and staff for 15 years. Benefits
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent clinical training, development and progression opportunities
- NMC registration costs covered after one years service
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after one years service
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free staff uniform
- Get Tech Scheme - get electronics through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Discounted shopping
- Pension plan
- National Care Awards
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number.
- Committed and dedicated.
- A confident communicator.
- Flexible to work shifts.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.