Immediate hire - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - full time positions. Entry level positions available in: Marketing with an emphasis in Customer Service and Management - RAPID ADVANCEMENT IN OUR NEW OFFICE!
Our Firm provides promotional marketing and advertising campaigns for national accounts in the Columbia and surround areas. We provide our clients with the everyday value and uncompromising customer service that has made us so successful. We are now accepting applications for Advertising and Marketing Consultants and Entry-Level Managers for our projected office expansions. Be a part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping the continual develop of the local market.
We are looking to fill multiple entry level positions with full training and the opportunity for growth into management.
- The Core responsibility of an Entry Level Advertising / Event Marketing Representative is to establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally
- Attend and participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill set necessary to prepare for management.
- You will also continually update your product and market knowledge
- Promotional Marketing and Advertising
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with current and prospective clients as well as their customer base
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality is a must
- Professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
- Reliable, personal transportation
- High School Diploma (2-4 year college degree preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service
*** CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LOCAL TO COLUMBIA, SC AND SURROUNDING AREAS ***
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Candidates with experience in the following fields are encouraged to apply today!
Retail, sales, greek life, front desk receptionist, college orientation, greek recruiter, greek orientation, sorority chair, fraternity chair, sorority representative, fraternity representative, leadership leader, dean’s list, honors, academy sports, sports, athlete, coach, athletic mentor, assistant coach, team captain, NCAA, UFC, UCA, cheer, cheerleader, cheerleading, dance, performing arts, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, non profit, advertising, agile, architecture, automotive sales, used car sales, retail events, retail associate, customer service, entry level manager, customer client relations, agency, banking, budget, building, business development, consulting, communication research, design, product development, interior design, education, events, electrical, exhibition, energy, finance, fashion, green card, oil gas, hospital, it, marketing, media, mining, non technical, oil and gas, offshore, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, research, telecommunications, technology, technical, senior, digital, software, web, clinical, infrastructure, business, creative, hvac, sales, implementation, network, operations, architectural, environmental, crm, website, interactive, security, supply chain, logistics, training, project management, entry level sales assistant, junior sales assistant, senior sales assistant account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive,
PalmState Consulting offers hands on marketing experience for ambitious individuals seeking to further their entrepreneurial careers. The management team provides a structured course for advancement within the company based purely on merit, not seniority. PalmState aims to develop their employees beyond their comfort zones in an effort to help them accomplish challenging goals in astonishing amounts of time, allowing for many employees to advance into management roles in less than a year.
Role: Customer Service Representative: Travel and Growth Opportunity!
Apply for this job now.