ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers with experience in a Key Stage 1 classroom based around the Loughborough area.
- You will be working with students of ages 5-7 and be teaching basic subjects at a Key Stage 1 level including Maths, English.
- We are looking primarily for a Key stage 1 teacher in Loughborough, however have a variety of other roles available at the school in other positions around the East Midlands at ABC.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher position, you should:
- Be confident in their teaching ability and have previous experience supporting pupils or individuals at a lower Primary school level.
- Have a passion for engaging with children looking to begin the development of basic skills and subject knowledge.
- Able to build a rapport with both students and staff, and able to understand the individual needs of the pupils.
- Must hold a valid QTS.
- Have or be able to obtain a DBS registered on the update service.
- Be able to gain relevant references from the last 2 years of employment.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCompli training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.